I'm an experienced Front End Developer open to senior/lead roles.
With years of experience working across a range of sectors, I have been able to help deliver projects for organisations such as SuperDry, Headspace, Selfridges, Tesco, TUI Travel, and The Met Office.
In close collaboration with UX/UI teams, I specialise in developing
- Expertise in TypeScript, React, Redux, Jest + numerous modern JS frameworks/libs.
- Extensive TDD/BDD + agile experience.
- Responsive, mobile first design & build. HTML/CSS (Styled Components/CSS-in-JS, Tailwind, BEM, Sass etc.).
Working on the re-platform and redesign of the SuperDry e-commerce website (React application built on serverless architecture).
Headless/RESTful Typescript application. I initially started as a UI developer but moved into a technical lead role.
React engineer (Typescript)
Wunderman Thompson Commerce
December 2019–May 2020 then November 2020–May 2021
Rebuild of the Selfridges e-commerce platform account/checkout/payment/transaction areas.
Headless/RESTful application using latest React APIs e.g. Hooks.
Develop web application for a well known brand in motoring industry.
Headless/GraphQL application using React, Jest, Testing library, Storybook.
Fintech start up. A greenfield project developing a data driven business intelligence application.
Complex application feat. custom form flows, dashboards, D3.js charts.
Typescript, React, Redux, Styled-components, Cypress for e2e tests.
Refactor complex Flux application to Redux.
Enhancements to a flood guidance reporting tool designed
for use by hydrometeorologists at a national weather organisation.
Developed a React/Redux application to enable warehouse staff to pick a shipment of products using an
iPhone barcode scanner - current pick, status of scans etc.
- Worked in an agency environment for various client projects,
modernised front-end development practices at the agency and
provided technical and professional support to team members.
- Oversee a team of in-house developers and freelance staff through a number of projects
- Responsible for overseeing initial architecture and planning of new projects
- BIMA Award (Sagittarius Marketing) Headspace
- Webby Honoree Award The Kitchen Wall
- Europrix Gold Seal The Kitchen Wall
University of Kent
BSc (1st Hons), Multimedia Technology and Design